Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An AIM Conversation With Myself

So, I was speaking to my friend on Instant Messenger. She had to go to bed, so we said goodnight. Apparently, however, the conversation was not over for me.

Me: Okay, Bye.

Me: I feel like you need to post more of our conversations on your tumblr. It gives people the sparknotes impression of me. They get to see my awesomeness without actually having to read my blog. So, clearly, everyone wins.

Me: Also, grande unsweetened black shaken iced tea from the Bucks = awesomeness embodied.

Me: I just realized that I referred to myself as having awesomeness...and then said that my Starbucks drink is awesomeness embodied...ergo, Laura = iced tea.

Me: And yes, I know that you're away right now.

Me: You know, I don't talk to you this much when you actually ARE AT YOUR COMPUTER.

Me: Oops, Caps Lock again.


My mother would be so proud of me.

ORIGINALLY POSTED: MAY 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment