Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Day (Why I'm Not Productive)

1:30 PM: Woke up.
2:03 PM: Got up.
2:06 PM: Logged onto AIM and checked my email.
2:06 PM: Multi-tasked; played snood, talked on AIM, checked on how much homework I have due tomorrow. Lots.
2:07 - 2:35 PM : More snood and instant messaging.
2:36 PM: Got dressed and brushed teeth. It was glorious.
2:58 PM: Logged off, gathered my homework together.
2:59 - 3:03 PM: Looked for a pen. Found it!
3:04 - 3:10 PM: Looked for my key. Found it!
3:15 - 5:25 PM: Sat in Starbucks. Grande shaken black unsweetened lemonade iced tea, which I finished before 4:00. Sucked on the ice cubes for the next hour. Read a book! It had nothing to do with my homework.
5:35 PM: Logged back onto to AIM. Thought about making a cake. Thought about taking a nap. Found a cake tin shaped like a bunny.
5:50 PM: Checked tumblr to read my friend Stephanie’s posts. Ignored my own.
6:00 PM: Tried to talk my friend out of volunteering. Failed. Talked her into giving me three eggs for my cake. Succeeded.
6:05 PM: Didn’t make the cake. More snood.
6:15 PM: Wrote stuff for my own blog. Whoa!
6:32 PM: Discovered that I accidentally forgot to hit “Create Post” and left this sitting on my desktop for 17 minutes. Am proud of myself.

Plans for the rest of the night:

-Make a cake
-Snood
-Ice the cake to make it look like a bunny
-More Snood
-Facebook!
-Catnap
-Have some cake
-Homework?

-Sleep.


ORIGINALLY POSTED: MAY 4, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment